I’m Sarah Wright, a freelance illustrator/artist based in Indianapolis, IN. My work magnifies the mundane and examines how perception affects understanding of objects and experiences (that’s a fancy way to say I like drawing foods and trinkets). As for technique, finished pieces are often a combination of traditional media and digital techniques.
My illustrations have been published in the Wiley “Adventures In…” series.
Some shows I’ve exhibited in:
- 2022 Hoosier Women in Art: Identity, Garfield Park Arts Center, IN
- 2022 Indy Post-It Show, Chromatic Collective, Broad Ripple, IN
- 2017 Hoosier Women in Art Exhibition: Politics & Protest, Garfield Park Arts Center, IN
- 2016 Blue Indy, The Harrison Center for the Arts, IN2016 Winged Creatures, Garfield Park Arts Center, IN
- 2016 Strange(r) Things, Acceleration Art and Photography, IN
- 2016 Indiana Now 2016: The Bicentennial, The Art Museum of Greater Lafayette, IN
- 2013 S is for Snake, Two-Thirds Gallery, IN
- 2013 The Self Portrait Show, Gallery 924, IN